LIFETIME WARRANTY AND REPAIR SERVICE
We stand by all the diamonds and jewelry pieces that we sell and warrant that they are free of any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery.
Carats for you offers FREE lifetime warranty against all manufacturing defects for all made to order and custom made products (Engagement and wedding ring, pendants and earrings).
If you face any defects to your piece, you may contact us and ship back your piece for investigation. Our quality assessment team will assess the defect and communicate it with you.
If the damage is caused by a manufacturing defect, we will repair your piece. Our repairing service include the following:
· Side diamond replacements
· Prong tightening
· Metal re-polishing
· Rhodium plating
· Cleaning service
The following is not included as a part of the warranty
· Our warranty does not cover loss of center diamond.
· Our warranty does not cover loss of product or theft of product.
· Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, discoloration and loss of diamonds on off the rack fine jewelry products. These every day wear jewelry products are usually subject to such wear and tear due to everyday usage, especially rings.
Complementary Cleaning and Inspection Service
· We offer free cleaning service for all made to order and custom made products. This includes cleaning the diamonds and repolishing the metal.
· To avoid losing the center diamond, we suggest you send in your pieces for inspection and for tightening of prongs at least once every 6 to 8 months. The service is free of cost for all make to order and custom made products.
Shipping Costs for Repairs and Inspection of Warranted pieces
· Shipping costs to and fro our headquarters is the responsibility of the customer.
· A shipping label can be requested and the actual cost will be borne by the customer.
Safety Instructions for Shipments
· For safety purposes, please double-box your parcel.
· Carats for you is not responsible for packages dropped off in Drop Boxes or Non-staffed locations.
· Obtain a shipping receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of shipment and insurance.
· If you decide to use a different shipping method please ensure that you use a trustworthy courier company. Fully insure your parcel and obtain a receipt when shipped.
· Carats for you is not responsible for any custom charges, duties and taxes for any international shipments
· Carats for you is not responsible for any lost, stolen and damaged shipments that are not arranged with them.